Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sweet Essence

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Go ahead, praise the Lord, all you loving servants of God! Keep it up! Praise him some more! For the glorious name of the Lord is blessed forever and ever. From sunrise brilliance to sunset beauty, lift up his praise from dawn to DUSK! 

For he rules on high over the nations with a glory that outshines even the heavens.  No one can be compared to God, enthroned on high!  He stoops down to look upon the sky and the earth. He promotes the poor, picking them up from the dirt, and rescues the needy from the garbage dump.  

He turns paupers into princes and seats them on their royal thrones of honor. God's grace provides for the barren ones a joyful home with children so that even childless couples find a family. He makes them happy parents surrounded by their pride and joy. That' the God we praise, so give it all to Him!
Psalm 113 

No wonder God considered David a man near to his heart, you can hear his love for God in these words.  Beautiful so beautiful, my heart has been here the last couple of months.  Something that has been somewhat dormant in me is coming outward in praise; by singing loudly, dancing, jumping, and joy that is overwhelming at times. This started about a month when a spontaneous worship service sprang up between a few people in our church. This was a moment when I knelt down before the Lord in praise. Don't get me wrong I kneel before him in my secret place praying my heart desires and thankfulness towards Him but kneeling before him in praise has been very few times. This moment wouldn't have happened without my brothers in Christ kneeling down in humbling love for their creator.  Once, I knelt down I felt such joy and His goodness pouring from in front of me and feeling His presence to the side of me and even pouring out of myself.  God's love was surrounding us with such joy and the power of unification it was painful at times.  I love when God comes in and just surrounds you and provides healing.  Healing was provided and our praise hasn't stopped.  I even groan for it like this Psalm screams out Praise Him and give it all we are made for it.  Love Him, for He deserves all of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment