Thursday, November 8, 2012

Well it has been two days since the election.  On election night I woke up at 1:00 and saw the results, as disappointment set in and tears fell for the sake of our nation.  I never realized how valuable freedom was until a moment of time when Our President declared  to pass a bill without the peoples favor and aggressively voice of our ignorance.  Great change came to our Nation that day one that woke many out of slumber and hopefully many more will awake that are still asleep in our nation. I fill that great sorrow is coming on a nation to push forward God's plan for his people.  I realized this week that my small mind can't grasp the great plans of God.  I hold fast hope that God's plan will become evident to His people and more people will be awaken to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment