Small Town

Friday, March 29, 2013

Worship

"Has this world been so kind to you that you should leave with regret? There are better things ahead than any we leave behind."
C. S. Lewis
 

Posted by Small Town Living at 7:25 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

http://zucchinimom.blogspot.com/2012/06/introducing-our-chunnel-chicken-tunnel.html

  • It's a Small Town Life!
    Granny Magic Sunday
    1 day ago
  • The Nerdy Farm Wife - The Nerdy Farm Wife
    Master List of Free Printables & Plant Spotlights
    4 months ago
  • My Merry Messy Life
    Create Habits You Need for a Clean and Decluttered Home in Just 21 Days!
    3 years ago
  • Confessions of a Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond
    Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
    6 years ago
  • Nature's Nurture
    Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Home During Coronavirus
    6 years ago
  • Life at Willow Manor
    Cenotaph
    11 years ago
  • The Herbalist's Path
    12 years ago
  • TipNut.com
  • herbalistpath.blogspot.com/s

Followers

Popular Posts

  • Photography
    God At His Greatest
  • (no title)
    Up before the sun; dishes washed, house clean, dogs fed and laundry put up it is looking like a boring day for small town. Waiting for my sl...
  • Sweet Essence
    Up before the sun, sipping coffee, reading the Bible and listening to soothing on my Spotify.  I just finished Acts 16, I stand in Aw some...
  • Worship
    I am not waiting  for a birth but long for the coming of our King in mighty array.  My soul cries in the mist of  a world that is set in ...
  • Sweet Essence
    Up before the sun, and pups lay sleeping about me.  This is my last day of freedom, before I go back to work.  I pray that 2013 will be the ...
  • Worship
    Through the calm and the storm  In the chaos Though the mountains will crumble You will not Never failing Your promise eternal ...
  • Worship
    Sometimes you are surprised in what you know.  Yesterday, this song came up in me and I could not stop singing it.  At first I just humme...
  • Worship
    A Better Version
  • Day in the Life of Small Town
    Sweet and precious are the moments in life that were like today.  Work was well, when I got home the girls and I took the pups t...
  • Photography
    Evansville Indiana

We Love Aussies

We Love Aussies

Shoes Are Found

Shoes Are Found
GodsMark

Left Foot In

Left Foot In
GodsMark


Light is Given

Light is Given
GodsMark

Sweet Blue

Sweet Blue
GodsMark



Holes

Holes
GodsMark















Translate

Total Pageviews

Aussie/ Heeler People

Aussie/ Heeler People
GodsMark

A Sweet Sound

A Sweet Sound
GodsMark

Fishing with the Boys

Fishing with the Boys
GodsMark
Godsmark. Travel theme. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.