Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sweet Essence

"Faith links me with divinity. Faith clothes me with the power of God. Faith engages on my side the omnipotence of Jehovah. Faith ensures every attribute of God in my defence. It helps me to defy the hosts of hell. It makes me march triumphant over the necks of my enemies. But without faith how can I receive anything of the Lord? Let not him that wavereth--who is like a wave of the Sea--expect that he will receive anything of God! O, then, Christian, watch well thy faith; for with it thou canst win all things, however poor thou art, but without it thou canst obtain nothing. "If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Charles Spurgeon

May our hearts be securely set on You, that trouble would be has waves of sea that crash into rocks that are unmovable.  May are hearts not be shaken with the troubles of this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment