Sunday, March 9, 2014

Thanks Dollar General Cashier, in Dover Ar

Sometimes this world just overwhelms you and a routine is started just to make it through.  Your thoughts are busy and words are few and in the most part just general.  I find myself in this particular stance alot but sometimes God puts someone in the path to break through.  This happened Friday afternoon in Dover Ar.,  for me. The young girl that was checking someone out ahead of me was asked how she was and her response moved me.  She responded with three simple words, "I am blessed."  My response at the moment, was, "those are good words to hear."  When she proceeded to check me out,  she asked," how are you?" My response shocked me,  I started with the same old response," I am go--,then I paused and said I am blessed."  To the young blonde lady that does not know that she touches peoples lives with God Daily, thank you.  To myself and people who read this I hope we receive something precious and change our response.  Lets let God break through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment