Thursday, November 22, 2012



Well, up before the sun with some sleeping pups and some mild groaning from Sophie saying that it is way to early for this.  I do love my Aussie's we have two, and I know if we had land we would definitely have more.  Both are mixed Sophie is a Aussie/Heeler and Magnus is a Aussie/Border Collie and I plan on taking them to river today but it is a very busy day.  I didn't get to cook yesterday, so we are starting with the mystery pecan and ending with pumpkin cobbler.  I will take some pictures and post how it all turned out after while. I am so thankful for the blessings that God has given me, and the freedom he has bestowed to us as a nations. Thankful for the truth that rains down like a beacon even in the darkness of times and calls out with a sincere heart to the ones who will listen and receive.  I hope all have a blessed Thanksgiving with the joy of fellowship.  Loving this small town living.

No comments:

Post a Comment