Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Must In the Recipe Book

So I received this  new recipe from a sight that tells us nothing but the truth,   Thanks to "Design Serendipity" you are appreciated.


Green Grilled Cheese
"I have been at a complete loss for new recipes lately so I started to scour Pinterest for some yummy food inspiration.  The image of this recipe is what caught my eye and when I tried it...OMG!  The the perfect balance of protein and carbs and it has spinach so there's a veggie included too!  I couldn't wait to try it so over the weekend for lunch I brushed two slices of french bread with olive oil, laid a slice of think sharp chedder cheese on each slice of bread,  few slices of ripe avocado, a few spoonfuls of crumbled goat cheese and as many baby spinach as I could fit.  Then I toasted it until the cheese was melted in a frying pan lightly greased with olive oil.  It was pure heaven!   The recipe also calls for Green Goddess Pesto sauce which I didn't have any of.  That would be amazing too, but I thought it was perfectly flavorful without it.  Yum!!!  xoxo - S"
Added For Good Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment